FedDev Helps Fund Improvements to Rockmosa Park
The Township of Guelph/Eramosa is excited to announce that it is a recipient of a non-repayable contribution of $750,000 from the Government of Canada through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario).
The funding supported the following items as part of the Rockmosa Park Site Improvement project:
- 90M Water and Sanitary Service to the Washroom Facility
- 20’x30’ Prefabricated Shade Structure with Secured Benches in the Dog Park
- 40’ Hexagon Prefabricated Shade Structure with Secured Picnic Tables in the Park
- 60+/- Caliper Tree Plantings
- Festival/Event Power
- Destination Climbing Structure
Work on this project was completed December 31, 2022.
With the support of Guelph/Eramosa Council and with funding from FedDev Ontario, improvements to Rockmosa Park will enhance quality of life, promote active recreation and increase community spirit in our Township.
Back to News