The Finance Department handles the financial affairs of the Township of Guelph/Eramosa.
Primary responsibilities of the Finance Department include:
- Providing information, reports, analysis and guidance to Council, the Public and Departments regarding financial operations of the Township
- Establishing, developing and maintaining accounting systems and procedures relating to financial activities for Township operations.
- Billing and collection of municipal taxes.
- Preparation of Township’s annual operating and capital budgets.
- Processing accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Investing and borrowing of funds.
- Issuing debentures relating to capital projects.
- Preparing the Township's annual financial statements and municipal performance measures.
Click here to visit the Staff Directory