How to Develop Your Home Fire Escape Plan
- Draw a floor plan of your home.
- Include all possible emergency exits.
- Show two ways out of every room, if possible.
- Does anyone need help to escape?
- Choose a meeting place outside.
- Call 911 outside your home.
- Practise your Home fire escape plan twice a year.
- Ensure all Smoke and CO alarms are WORKING by testing them monthly.
Click here to access the home fire escape plan template in Engligh
Click here to access the home fire escape plan template in French